Continuation of Characteristics of having a Spirit Life:
Isa 61:4-7, And they shall rebuild the old ruins,They shall raise up the former desolations,
And they shall repair the ruined cities,he desolations of many generations. Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,And the sons of the foreigner Shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. But you shall be named the priests of the Lord They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory you shall boast. Instead of your shame you shall have double honor,And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs.
1. You find yourself no longer tearing down but building up those that have fallen.
3. You find yourself being connected with people that have a restoration type attitude and vision
4. People of the world start to be attracted to your life, as well as follow
5. Sinners and strangers love and honor you as they did the Lord
6. The world recognizes you as a person who walks with God
7. You find yourself receiving more blessings and support from unbelievers
8. The shame you carried is morphed into double honor
9. Those confused, you see as an opportunity to bring clarity
10.You walk in a high level of wisdom that is far beyond this age
11.The everlasting joy that you carry is give to others
12.You are no longer selfish or concerned about your own life